Pega Online Training in India | Pega Online Training in Hyderabad | Pega Online Training in Bangalore
We are offering the real time hand on Pega online training in India with experienced instructor. Contact us to know more about our pega online training.
Click here to register for FREE Demo session.
Pega online training India provides the optimum training solution for our students. Supported by the latest cutting-edge learning techniques and tools, our online training experts provide world-class training to help our students succeed with Pega to our world wide online students.
We are offering Best Pega Online training from our Hyderabad, India Institute. We specialize in providing quality training to our students at a affordable cost with hands on practical approach.
This web based training is provided by the Architect, Certified and has many years of total experience.
Pega PRPC Training in Hyderabad, India | Pega training in Bangalore in India
Please fill our pega online training contact form. Once you fill the contact form we will send you information on pricing, training delivery methods, and schedules. We also have a section devoted to certifications which outlines the learning paths and courses required to reach accreditation.
- Introduction to PRPC
- Introduction to User Portals
- Introduction to Fields and Data Elements
- Introduction to UI and Form Design
- Introduction to Process Definition
- Working with ClassGroup/WorkPool
- Class Structure and RuleSets
- Creating a Data Model
Create a Property Using the New Rule Dialog
b. Change the Appearance of a property
c. Create properties Using the Define property Wizard
d. Create Embedded properties
e. Create a Data Table
f. Set Initial Values a Model Rule
g. Check-in/Check-out Functionality
- Process Definition
Create a Sub-flow
b. Create a Tabbed Screen Flow
c. Call a Sub-flow from a Starter Flow
- Case Management (New in Pega 7)
- Stage based case management
- User Interface
Create a Section
b. Create a Section Containing Multiple Layouts
c. Adding a Section to a Flow Action
- Advanced UI
Conditionally Display a Layout Using a When Rule
b. Conditionally Display Property Fields
c. Create a Dynamic Select Control
d. Repeat layout( Row/Tree/Grid)
- Dynamic Layouts (New In Pega 7)
- Decision Rules
- In depth explanation on Activities and its methods.
- Obj- Methods
- RDB- Methods
- Validation Methods
- Property- Methods
- Page- Methods
- Flow- Methods
- Exit-Activity & Activity-End
- Call & Branch
- Other Methods
- Advanced Concepts
- Assigning the work
- To Work List
- To Work Basket
- To Skill Based Work Basket
- To Current Operator
- Creating Work Group / Work basket
Types of validations
b. Difference between Rule-Edit-Validation and Rule-Obj-Validation
- Declarative Rules
- Data Pages (New in Pega 7)
- Advanced Activities
Create an Activity with a precondition and a Transition
b. Create an Activity to Populate a Dynamic Select
c. Create an Activity to Write Data Table
- SLA( Service Level Agreements)
- Define an SLA
- Assigning SLA to Assignment
- Assigning SLA to Work-Object
- Testing SLA
- Integration Connectors
- Connecting to External Data Base Using Connect-SQL
- How to Use Dynamic SQL When Connecting to External DB
- How to Send a Correspondence (E-mail)
- Manual Correspondence
- Automatic Correspondence
- Correspondence Fragment
- Configuring E-mail (Inbound/Outbound)
- Configuring Web Services (SOAP).
- Migration/Deployment (Import & Export)
- Working with Agents
- Advanced Agents
- Slandered Agents
- Debugging tools
- Documenting the Application
- Duration : 30-35 hours
- Session Timings: As per both convenience
- Payment Options: Online
Our trainers are passionate and focused in quality and accuracy for delivering the best services for our clients. Our trainers are from top MNCs and carry years of experience. The training methodology is not just walking through people with PPTs, rather it is way to share experienced they gain over many years. Our trainer evaluation method is very rigorous.
The depth of the content and the assignments are good. Worth the money for taking the associate exam.
It was an awesome learning experience with Pega Online Training. Trainers are well experienced. The course, support, blogs, etc are very well structured & managed.